December 16, 2008

CHRISTMAS WITHOUT MOM


So...this will be my third christmas without my beautiful mother "Sophia Nunez". Who would have known time would pass so quickly? I didnt think I would be strong enough for occasions. I tell people not to take for granted of the family and friends they have. I also realize that Im being a hypocrite because at the same time...I take those people for granted. I should chill at home and have more blockbuster nights...or call friends to see how they have been. People get so caught up in themselves that they forget to do all those things. I assure you they are for the best because you never know until its your first,second or third christmas without mom.

2 comments:

  1. awwman :/



    this is your first with a lo<3

    im here for you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be strong.....

    you know i think it just human nature some more than others because i can honestly say i dont know a single person who actually appreciates every aspect of their being breathing livng earning and so on....but i just wish people would take more time to be thankful...


    thanks for this post

    yu have enlightened me :)

    ReplyDelete